Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

Wow, Halloween has come and went so fast it seems unreal. My oldest wanted to be Toad from Super Mario brothers which was quite a success. Toad was my favorite character when I played as a little girl and now it is his. He had 2 costume parties and a costume parade to attend the weekend before Halloween and so he was apprehensive about wearing his costume. Needless to say, we got into quite a fuss about him wearing this costume that I tracked down and purchased and he was so glad he did! The second party we attended, as soon as we walked in, a little boy was dressed as Luigi. He approached my son with a smile and said, "Hi Toad, I'm Lucas, what is your name. Oh and my brother is Mario." And so, a new friendship ensued and off he left me and his little monkey brother to play pretend with Luigi and Mario. All that was missing was Princess Peach



No comments: