Friday, October 28, 2011

Social Life

So, it is a new reality for my husband and I, we have no social lives! We find ourselves invited to many things here and there but it is so much work to get a babysitter and go that we would rather not. That being said, my boys' social lives have increased greatly since the eldest started preschool last year and so we I find myself constantly attending their events. Birthday parties are constant as our any Holiday type of gatherings. This past weekend I snapped some very cute shots of them @ Coon Hollow, a local corn maze chalked full of fun old fashioned activities for the kids. Here I will share a few pictures of my boo's (yes, you read that correctly, it is my new term of endearment for the boys). I will leave you now to go finish cutting out ghost eyes for the big Halloween party on Monday.





No comments: