Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

We survived Christmas 2008 Although I didn't think I would. I find it a bit sad that the holidays are so overwhelming as I imagine Christ did not have this in mind. We found our way to church two days before Christmas but not on Christmas. I do have some great memories of my Stink Bone this year. It is the first time EVER that he has opened a present. He didn't even care to open any for his 2nd birthday last year. Each time he opened something he would say, "New truck or new car?"

An old friend just came by the other day to visit from out of town and brought her beautiful daughter Ava. Christian is quite the ladies man and actually gently cupped her face in his hand to turn it so that he could go in for a kiss. What am I going to do with my little Cassanova!?







1 comment:

Sweetina said...

How tender...he is so sweet!
Love the little girl's expressions also!
Yeah...I love the Christmas decorating but not what Christmas has become.
love your party decor...lucky little bday girl!
I love the peat containers...darling!
T