Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas Brothers

Well, I never know how these boys are going to behave in front of the camera. I am still AMAZED that I managed to snap 3 great pictures for our Christmas card. My oldest of course had a stomach ache in the middle of Micanopy and no bathroom in sight. My youngest had no desire, what so ever, to be photographed. The weather was typical Florida winter weather and these boys are dressed for, well, not 80 degrees type weather. My husband just kept giving me this very irritating look, he wasn't irritated, I was irritated looking at him stand there watching it all happen. He pretty much had thrown his hands up with the boys but I was not leaving Micanopy after all of this fuss in ironing their clothes and driving 30 minutes there without some great pictures!





Pin It

No comments: