Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag you're it!

I've been tagged by Alisa at Life is a Beautiful Place to Be to provide five things weird about myself. That should be easy.


1. I have a ritual when getting dressed up to go somewhere nice and if I don't do it in that certain order it ruins the way I look (or so I think).

2. I've never let my dog or any dog officially lick me. I shiver to think of a dog licking me.

3. I love to eat apples lately but when biting into them it's almost like nails down a chalk board, the texture freaks me out a bit.

4. I'm scared of the dark.

5. I can bend my fingers back on my right hand so far that people get sick looking at it.

So far I've tagged...

Tiff at RicRacSally

1 comment:

ricracsally said...

I got tagged!
and here it is...
http://ricracsally.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged.html